Söylediklerimin yarısı beş para etmez;
ama ola ki diğer yarısı sana ulaşabilir diye konuşuyorum...
Khalil Gibran

Perşembe, Mart 22, 2012

Seasick, yet still docked

you must be such a fool, to pass me by



i am a poor freezingly cold soul 
so far from where 
i intended to go 
scavenging through life's very constant lulls 
so far from where i'm determined to go 

wish i knew the way to reach the one i love
there is no way ... 
wish i had the charm to attract the one i love 
but you see, i've got no charm 
mmm...

tonight i've consumed much more than i can hold 
oh, this is very clear to you 
and you can tell i have never really loved 
you can tell, by the way, i sleep all day

and all of my life no-one gave me anything 
no-one has ever given me anything 
my love is as sharp as a needle in your eye 
you must be such a fool 
to pass me by

Hiç yorum yok: