Söylediklerimin yarısı beş para etmez;
ama ola ki diğer yarısı sana ulaşabilir diye konuşuyorum...
Khalil Gibran

Salı, Ocak 06, 2015

Not Yet

Nedenler değişebilir, geçen zamana ben de geçirmek istiyorum.
Zaman zaman...

 



I admit that I am unprepared
Staring into the face of death
And with my hand I cross my chest
I swear thatI'm not ready for the test

Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
I'm not ready yet

I feel i missed the chance
I've lived a fearful life
I said I wanted to die
I called to you at night

I called to you but it was in grieve
When I was alone
When I was in need

Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
You'll not have me yet

I found a love, I found a home
No longer lost, no longer alone
I promise now
I won't call for you
And praise the life
That I owe to you

Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
I'm not ready yet

Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
I'm not ready yet

Uuuuhhhhh

In final lap
I will be said and done
And all I know
Is that the hour will come

Hiç yorum yok: