Söylediklerimin yarısı beş para etmez;
ama ola ki diğer yarısı sana ulaşabilir diye konuşuyorum...
Khalil Gibran

Çarşamba, Ocak 02, 2013

So Fantastic!

son of a bitch'i en güzel söyleyen üç kişiden biri.



hey there people i'm bobby brown
they say i'm the cutest boy in town
my car is fast, my teeth are shiney
i tell all the girls they can kiss my hinie
here i am at a famous school
i'm dressin sharp and i'm actin' cool
i got a cheerleader here wants to help with my paper
let her do all the work, maybe later i rape her 

oh god i am the american dream
i do not think i'm too extreme
and i'm a handsome sonofabitch
i'm gonna get a good job and be real rich. 

women's liberation came creepin' across the nation
i tell you people, i was not ready
when i fucked this dyke by the name of freddie
she made a little speech then
aw, she tried to make me say when
she had my balls in a vice
but she left the dick
i guess i'm still hooked on,
but now it shoots too quick 

oh god i am the american dream
but now i smell like vasseline
and i'm a miserable sonofabitch
am i a boy or a lady
i don't know which 

so i went out n' bought me a leisure suit
i jingle my change, but i'm still kinda cute
got a job doin' radio promo
an' none of the jocks can even tell i'm a homo
eventually me n' a friend
sort a' drifted along into s & m
i can take about an hour on the tower of power
'long as i gets a little golden shower 

oh god i am the american dream
with a spindle up my butt till it makes me scream
and i do anything to get a head
i lay awake nights sayin "thank you fred!"
oh god oh god i'm so fantastic,
thanks to fred i'm a sexual spastic
and my name is bobby brown,
watch me now i'm goin down

Hiç yorum yok: